There has been some wondering on where Noelle got her name.
Keven and I quickly came to 2 names that we loved. Noelle being one and Abigail the other. As many of you know Keven and I waited patiently for 9 months to see our precious baby and then decide on the final name.
Once upon a day Keven hinted that he wanted a french name for one of our children. He suggested Noelle and I loved it. Keven served his mission in France and that was the root of his desire. I as well have had in mind for many years the name Nizhoni which is a word in Navajo meaning "beautiful". So to represent both our missions we combined the two names.
There was no stuggle in the deciding of name Noelle Nizhoni.
However, the struggle came when Noelle was born and we were trying to decide between Noelle and Abigail. We tried out each name for one day and just came back to Noelle. We thought since it snowed 3 inches the day she was born that she brought her own "beautiful Christmas" day.
Noelle 5 days old.
1 comment:
What a beautiful baby, and I love her name. It is so fun to visit your blog and see all the pictures and keep up on what is going on in your life.
Post a Comment