The Koyle Family reunion was swarming with babies this year. I think that there were 11 or so all under the age of 1. I was really excited when I found out my sisters were expecting babies around the same time that I was. Noelle is 2 months older then both Hyrum and Gabriela seen here. The reunion was loads of fun this year--as always we ate well, scrapbooked, ate, played, ate, and much more.
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Cousins Cousins I have cousins
The Koyle Family reunion was swarming with babies this year. I think that there were 11 or so all under the age of 1. I was really excited when I found out my sisters were expecting babies around the same time that I was. Noelle is 2 months older then both Hyrum and Gabriela seen here. The reunion was loads of fun this year--as always we ate well, scrapbooked, ate, played, ate, and much more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment