Thursday, August 14, 2008

Pretty in Pink

Isn't she darling.  At church on Sunday a older fellow asked me---What is that growth on your babies head.  He was teasing me about the big bows that I dress her up in.  One of these days she will have cute little earrings to go with her girly girl stuff.

7 comments:

Tennisa Nordfelt said...

How stinkin' cute is she!!! Love the bow and the eyes. She must get her fashion scense from her mom.
Tennisa

The Ingleby Family said...

SHE IS SO ADORABLE!!!! I am glad you finally updated it!!!! Please, PLEASE keep in touch. We would like to hang out with you guys! You can also visit our blog to keep up with our ever busy family!
Love you guys!
The Inglebys!

Keven and Marcia Lyon said...

Umm...What are you saying about my fashion sense Tennisa? -Keven

Anonymous said...

I just love looking at everyones blogs and keeping up on the family. Thanks for posting. Your baby is a doll, and it sounds like life is being good to you.

Love Tanya

Angie said...

She is so cute! I cant wait to finally see her. I love her outfits they are so bright and cute:)

Jennifer said...

noelle really is a cutie! looks like you guys are doing well..glad to hear it!

Sam and/or Monika said...

she is gorgeous!!! what a cutie pie, smiling for the camera and everything. i love all the pictures. how are you doing?